Monday, March 5, 2012

Get Found on Google


As a Business Development Strategist I increase traffic to you/your business and show you measurable results using tried and proven methods. Methods I have personally used for myself. Through my large network I have had the opportunity to effectively assist others in implementing these same strategies. As early as two weeks I started noticing measureable results, at 60 days I had hard track-able evidence. I put some or all of the following in place to guarantee varying degrees of success based on the business owners goals and business type.
  • Optimized website to show on the first page of a Google search (takes a minimum of 14 days.) I do NOT do website desgin, I work WITH website designers.
  • Put a track-able phone number in place to log the results of our efforts i.e. number of calls to specific phone number used in ADs and duration of calls, time of day, source of call, and 
  • Used Google Places effectively insuring business type and location also came up in search and showed how to track results
  • Created listings on SmartGuy.Com to further assist in web search-ability
  • Taught business owner how to use weekly email magazines to retain customer loyalty
  • Created, filmed, and correctly placed You Tube commercials
  • Utilized the world’s largest website,Facebook, by correctly creating a business page and showed where to find the insights or tracking data
  • Created Twitter and showed why it is very important and how to use it
  • Same with a LinkedIn account as above
  • As needed created AD words Ads and/or Facebook Ads to successfully drive additional traffic
  • Determined if a Business Networkinggroup was available and applicable
Get Found on Google
49575 Bog Rd. #2
Belleville, MI 48111-2506
(734) 252-9014

No comments:

Post a Comment