Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Andrew Edwards recommends Business Consultant Tracy Congdon

(re-posted from my LinkedIn) http://www.linkedin.com/profile/recommendations?id=174012322&trk=NUS_PREC-more


Dear Tracy,
I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.

Details of the Recommendation: "With Get Found on Google my business can now Get Found Local, Get Found online, more importantly I Get Found First. So if you want to Get Found Now I highly suggest calling Tracy Congdon with Get Found on Google he will see to it that you Get Found by Design don’t try a How To Get Found company go with someone that has tried and proven methods for getting you there in a short amount of time!" 
Service Category: Business Consultant
Year first hired: 2012
Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment