Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Increase your bottom line with a steady stream of prospects!

The "Renegade Marketing" I utilize cuts through the clutter of regular day-to-day advertisements to create a steady stream of A-List, ready to buy prospects (customers/clients/patients) for your business month after month or your money back, GUARANTEED!"



I like to start with an “interview” with each company I work with to pull out something newsworthy. This information is put into a well written and properly formated press release I submit to thousands of credible sources. Included are TV and radio stations, trade magazines, reputable bloggers and major search engines. This is tricky, because if not correctly done you end up on garbage sites and blogs taking away from the interest of your preferred prospects. Appropriately done this technique gives us an incredibly powerful kick-off to our lead generating campaign. The last release I launched garnered 67,966 impressions and created 2,646 links from credible news sites back to my client’s website generating a tremendous surge in traffic for them. Everything I did was documented and measured creating tangible data to clearly define what my efforts were responsible for pulling in. I collect all the analytics, statistics, and so much more data that I prepare into a report for my clients. 

The majority of clients I work with lack the correct marketing plan for the follow up that comes. I often consult with companies that sell thousands of products/services annually and never follow up with these previous customers missing enormous amounts of opportunity and income. Together we put in place systems that will operate almost automatically in farming these previous customers keeping them purchasing again and again.

For those clients of mine that don’t have that prior well of customer data we create means to capture prospects information and begin the five steps required to convert them into buyers over and over again.

Call today to increase your bottom line.

-Tracy
(734) 740-0807 direct
(734) 252-9014 office / v-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment